Covenant Health CARDIOVASC SONOGRAPHER PDII in Nashua, New Hampshire
Under the direction of a physician, performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative in the application of non-ionizing high frequency ultrasound wave to humans for medical diagnosis. Is responsible for designated area.
· Completion of certified ultrasound program or equivalent course of study
· This position requires a minimum certification by the A.R.D.M.S. in adult echocardiography or registry eligible.
· Theoretical instruction combined with clinical experience
· Satisfactory references from previous employer or school of ultrasound
· Minimum 2 years ultrasound program required. In addition, 1040 hours of clinical experience is required for echocardiography procedures.
Covenant Health Mission Statement
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
We show respect, caring and sensitivity towards all, honoring the dignity of each person, especially the poor, vulnerable and suffering.
We promote justice and ethical behavior, and responsibly steward our human, financial and environmental resources.
We work in partnership, dialogue and shared purpose to create healthy communities.
We deliver all services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.