UIC Government Services and the Bowhead Family of Companies Program Analyst - Junior in NAS Patuxent River, Maryland
Tracking Code PAX-21-0047-F
Job Code 21-0047
Posting Title Program Analyst - Junior
Post Date 1/13/2021
Full Time / Part-Time Full Time
Travel No Travel Required
City NAS Patuxent River
Description Program Analyst - Junior (PAX-21-0047-F)
Bowhead is actively recruiting for a detail oriented Program Analyst - Junior to support the Navy and Marine Corps Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Office, PMA-263 and RQ-21 Blackjack at the Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, MD.
Tasking may include:
• Provide onsite administrative support to the program office which is in the office up to four days per week for coverage.
• Answer telephones and manage calendars for the Program Manager (PM) and Principal Deputy Program Manager (PDPM) and Integrated Product Team Leads (IPTLs) on a daily basis during core hours.
• Coordinate and schedule conference rooms and meet-me-lines for program office personnel.
• Set-up and maintain master program office files, both paper and electronic, for all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Maintain action item tracking log.
• Prepare correspondence, Naval messages, forms, and presentations in the appropriate formats using computer based applications, such as Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft (MS) Word, Command electronic mail, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Naval message software. Maintain tracking log such as correspondence.
• Track mandatory training and acquisition certifications for program office team members.
• Provide travel management services including processing visit requests, country clearance requests for customers attending meetings within the Continental United States/Outside Continental United States (CONUS/OCONUS) and for incoming visitors; preparing travel orders, authorizations, and vouchers in Defense Travel System (DTS).
• Process applications for passports, visas, Isolated Personnel Reports (ISOPREPS), address.
• Make arrangements for parking, shuttle, and seat reservations for program office personnel at the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Washington Liaison Office (WLO) and other off-site venues.
• Manage office supply inventory and compile supply orders which shall be forwarded to designated Government personnel for further processing.
• Distribute mail and provide classified mail receipt, logging, and retrieval.
• Create and maintain new personnel check-in and departure checklist and prepare check in/check out packages and schedule.
• Provide conference room support including supporting the set up/operation of audiovisuals, Video Tele-Conferencing (VTC) and teleconferencing; and Defense Connect Online (DCO) meetings setup.
• Prepare RQ-21A meeting agendas, coordinate, attend and participate in IPT and prime contractor meetings, requirements reviews, design reviews, logistics program reviews, system working group meetings, technical interchange meetings, program review meetings, test planning meetings, and other meetings as required/directed and prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
• Collect and distribute RQ-21A action items from program meetings after receiving Government approval of the content and format of the documents. Maintain an issue and action item database to support the Integrated Product Team (IPT) lead and government systems engineers in managing the lifecycle of product issues and actions. Track action items to closure.
• Coordinate and participate in RQ-21A working groups, meetings, and conferences with other Program Manager, Air (PMAs) offices, Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Navy and other military services to coordinate program plans, road maps, and reviews of potential technologies that may aid in accomplishing programs.
Requirements • BA/BS degree (May substitute 6 years’ applicable work experience for degree)
• 0-3 years relevant experience in an DoD office environment
Substitution: HS + 9 years
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft TEAMS preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all in the workforce.
• Must be detailed oriented and organized.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to maintain a clearance at the Secret level.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply:
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)