Qualcomm ERP Development Senior Expert (m/f/d) - RF360 Munich, Germany in Munich, Germany
RF360 Europe GmbH
Information Technology Group, Information Technology Group > IT Engineering
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting company business processes and operations. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Analyzes, designs, acquires and implements projects for LAN and/or WAN systems. Plans, designs, acquires and implements telecommunications voice/wire systems. At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set. The responsibilities of this role include:
• Working independently with little supervision.
• Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with more significant impact, influencing overall program or project success, finances, and/or the ability to meet objectives; errors are not readily apparent due to the complexity of work process/product or time between decisions and results; errors typically result in significant expenditure of time, resources, and funds to correct.
• Using verbal and written communication skills to convey complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels. Role may require strong negotiation and influence, communication to large groups or high-level constituents.
• Having a moderate amount of influence over key organizational decisions (e.g., is consulted by senior leadership to provide input on key decisions).
• Using deductive and inductive problem solving is required; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or conflicting; advanced data analysis and interpretation skills are required.
• Exercising exceptional creativity is needed to innovate new ideas and develop innovative products/ processes without established objectives or known parameters.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Oversees troubleshooting process, serves as a point of contact for complex issues, and monitors SLAs.
• Serves as a technical lead on multiple large projects/systems, assigns work to a project team, and works on more advanced tasks to complete a project.
• Drives technical conversations to ensure the right path is followed to project completion.
• Communicates within and outside of project team to resolve conflicts in implementation schedules, design challenges, and other complexities.
• Makes recommendations to IT and Business Unit Management on system or application upgrades, including a cost analysis of alternatives based on capacity planning activities.
• Monitors and analyzes overall availability and performance of computer operating systems and/or software applications to ensure customers can access necessary systems and/or applications, and develops KPIs and compares results to set KPIs.
• Collaborates with business partners to identify system solutions or other complex technical information.
• Collaborates with Business Unit Management to understand business needs, and strategizes and/or recommends IT solutions to address them.
• Networks with colleagues across the organization to gain insights, ideas, and connections.
• Manages team project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables for large and/or multiple projects, and makes decisions that address significant issues.
• Works directly with Business Unit Management to ensure new systems and/or applications operate according to user requirement specifications.
• Documents processes for upcoming updates in technology (e.g., design, architecture).
• Presents Business Unit IT needs and requirements to IT Management and staff.
• Gathers and synthesizes a series of technical issues that affect customers, projects, or other areas of an overall system into an appropriate document and provides recommendations to senior leadership.
• Collaborates with business partners and decides which test or prototype environments to evaluate, follows industry trends, and presents results to senior leadership.
• Re-scopes projects based on discussions with business partners, identifies resources, delegates work, and reviews the work of team members in order to address changing timelines or priorities.
Technical second & third level development management and support coordination of the ERP day-to-day business with a focus on analysis and interface function to the global implementation team, if necessary external consulting, as well as sales and logistics. Reporting (controlling, sales), coordination and integration skills are required.
Global development consulting for ERP processes, coordination of requirements based on changed framework conditions, system tests, documentation and implementation coordination
Participation in project activities and implementation of sub-projects
Communication interface between business, various IT areas and external partners
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable training
Several years of experience in the global consulting and SAP development environment, as well as business, procedural processes in sales, accounting, purchasing, production in an international environment, development experience in BI reporting are an advantage
Years of IT consulting experience and several years of ERP experience are an advantage
Good knowledge of English, ABAP and ERP technical expert knowledge and IT database structures,
MS Office, including Power Point and MS Access
Strong communication skills and experience in intercultural project implementation
Willingness to familiarize yourself with special topics in the technical and professional environment
Careful, independent way of working, initiative, ability to work in a team and international experience are desirable
What's an Offer/ Benefits:
Apart from working in an open, relaxed and collaborative space, you will enjoy:
• Employer-financed pension schemes
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Intensive onboarding training
• Staff canteen
• Company Medical Officer on site
• Further training opportunities
• Excellent central location in Munich, in walking distance to Ostbahnhof / Werksviertel
You will become part of a highly motivated and experienced team that works together from several locations around the world.
We are looking forward to your complete and compelling application!
See the required degree associated with years of work experience
7+ years IT-relevant work experience without a Bachelor’s degree
4+ years IT-relevant work experience with Bachelor's degree
2+ years leadership role in projects/programs.
Computer Engineering, Information Security Awareness, Software Design, Software Development, Troubleshooting
*References to a particular number of years experience are for indicative purposes only. Applications from candidates with equivalent experience will be considered, provided that the candidate can demonstrate an ability to fulfill the principal duties of the role and possesses the required competencies.
Applicants : If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here (https://qualcomm.service-now.com/hrpublic?id=hr_public_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0039028) for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies : Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://www.qualcomm.com/contact/corporate) .
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement : https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Employee Polygraph Protection Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/eppac.pdf
Family Medical Leave Act: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdf
Rights of Pregnant Employees: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/Your-Rights-and-Obligations-as-a-Pregnant-Employee_ENG.pdf
Discrimination and Harassment: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/10/Workplace-Discrimination-Poster_ENG.pdf
California Family Rights Act: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/12/CFRA-and-Pregnancy-Leave_ENG.pdf