Citigroup Finance Reprting Senior Analyst (C12-AVP) in Mumbai, India
The Key Objectives is As follows :
• Perform detailed business, data, process and systems analysis; complete UAT management activities
• Complete and document process maps and identify process re-design/improvement opportunities accordingly.
• Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
• Develop individual project artefacts as necessary, including Business Requirements documents (BRDs), project plans, UAT plans, UAT scripts and status update decks
• Lead testing efforts covering UAT preparation, UAT execution, defect handling and report on progress
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
• Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules as needed
• Facilitate successful delivery of project requirements to meet internal client specifications.
•Support FRSS' Service Delivery model with all stakeholders
•Identify and participate in process re-engineering and re-design activities to achieve better controls, compliance, and efficiencies
•Contribute towards departmental requirement to adhere to strict regulatory and compliance requirements per tax authority and Citi policy
1.Demonstrable experience working in a business analyst role, having worked on different types of projects within the Financial Services industry
2.Experience in eliciting, analysing, defining and documenting business requirements is essential
3.Experience in stakeholder management is required
4.Experience working on projects encompassingIT systems and business process change is required
5.Experience undertaking BA tasks in relation to application build-out and/or systems integrations is required
6.Past experience working on multi-country projects is required
7.Knowledge and working experience of institutional banking products and operations is preferred
8.Experience with a global bank's process & operational environment highly desired
9.Experience in Tax or Regulatory compliance projects is highly desired
10.Experience working with technology vendors is highly desired
11.Ability to examine processes and procedures, experience with Process Re-engineering.Re-design and Process Automation experience is preferred
12.Ability to act as a change agent for organizational and product transformational initiatives
13.Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Visio/Blueworks, MS Word and MS Project knowledge essential
14.Strong understanding of U.S. tax information reporting requirements highly desired
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE at https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility.html .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE at http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeoaapolicy.pdf .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_unformattedESQA508c.pdf .
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.