EY Executive - HR - HR - PEO-Total Rewards - Mumbai in Mumbai, India
Executive - HR - HR - PEO-Total Rewards - Mumbai
Core Business Services
Requisition # MUM00CDV
Post Date Jan 22, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality
HR Enablement - Executive.
EY is looking for an Executive in Talent HR enablement function.
Your key responsibilities
• Monthly payroll cost reporting
• Analysing the variance in the payroll cost and share the rationale
• Manage the queries from Finance / Service line on the payroll cost
• Handling payroll Inputs and payroll related queries
• Support the compliance on the PF compliance
• Manage the PF related queries
• Support payroll related internal and external audit requirements
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
To qualify for the role you must have
Total work experience: 5 years and above (preferably in payroll/Finance team)
Good analytical skills
Advanced Excel knowledge (Knowledge in Macro preferred)
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across various service lines. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.