BlackBerry Corporation Senior Services Account Manager - West in Mountain View, California
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
Senior Services Account Manager
Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Professional Services Sales team!
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) is a trusted security software and services company that provides enterprises and governments with the technology they need to secure the Internet of Things. Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, the company is unwavering in its commitment to safety, cybersecurity and data privacy, and leads in key areas such as artificial intelligence, endpoint security and management, encryption and embedded systems. You couldn’t choose a more exciting time to consider joining us! For more information, visit BlackBerry.com and follow @BlackBerry.
The time is right, and the market conditions could not be better for us. We’re posting record-breaking software and services revenue growth. Three years of positive operating income and an enterprise cyber security software and services business that’s growing at double digit rates, delivering $955 million of total company revenue in FY20. This profitable growth is a confirmation that we have successfully pivoted to become an enterprise cyber security software and services company. With such growth and opportunity, now is the right time to join us.
Are you who we’re looking for?
Working as a Senior Account Manager you will use your discovery skills and networks across multiple lines of business, to understand the long-term business strategies, partnerships & relationships within your West Coast accounts. With this understanding, we will be looking for you to find opportunities to partner with the software sales team, Channel partners & directly with the end customer, helping them to achieve their goals by selling value-based consulting solutions from our cybersecurity services portfolio.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
In this role you will:
- Build and maintain senior & C level relationships across lines of business in your key accounts to gain an understanding of business goals, concerns & priorities within your accounts.
- Drive sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on new consulting sales pipeline growth.
- Build, manage and report a sales pipeline; Accurately tracking account activity through the stages of the sales funnel process.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to grow our information and cyber security consulting services within assigned markets.
- Develop targeted stakeholder plans that map strengths, including but not limited to, customer relationships, contracts, accounts and target opportunities.
- Lead sales presentations at end-user locations.
- Respond and coordinate activities for all inbound leads; take responsibility for lead generation and follow-up.
- Maintain relationships and provide coordination assistance to product representatives and consulting directors.
- Act as the primary interface for all in region consulting sales promotions.
- Retire assigned quota for defined territory.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry knowledge, best practices, and market data; attend applicable trainings, conferences, and learn new tools as needed.
You will have:
- A track record of consistent consulting sales quota achievement & ideally over-achievement across all sizes of enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated experience in consultative enterprise sales, cyber security sales, professional services, or comparable role.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expert understanding of security and ability to sell security solutions that meet customer’s needs.
- Advanced ability to prioritize internal tasks and external client facing tasks to ensure that time is managed efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively listen to customer needs and communicate technically to various stakeholders with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of sales methodologies and applicable skillsets.
- Expert ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and pay close attention to detail(s).
Interested in hearing more? Then we would love to hear from you.
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled