Robert Half International Recruiting Coordinator in Mountain View, California
Bachelor Degree Required!
Our client is a well-known Social Media platform that has gained huge popularity during COVID-19. They are a leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their goal is to inspire creativity and bring joy to everyone.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing startups globally! As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will collaborate with Recruiters and hiring managers to support our client's hiring efforts as they grow their organization. You will also serve as an advocate for the company by providing high quality and welcoming interview experiences to each candidate. This role is a 6-month temporary assignment, eligible for extension up-to 12 months
Please call Raymond Greenwald at 650-892-6295 to ensure your application was received.
· Own interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams
· Manage candidate reimbursement process
· Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to improve on recruiting process and efficiency
· Support various hiring projects, such as strategize sourcing talent pipeline (via LinkedIn, Facebook, and alternative search techniques)
· Bachelor's Degree is required.
· 1-3 years of equivalent coordination experience in a high-volume environment (preferred search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
· Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
· Great verbal and written communication skill, interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills (attention to details).
· Experience with research/sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, other social media, or technical forums is a huge plus.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.