Lowe's SC Planning Analyst in Mooresville, North Carolina
Purpose of Role:
The Supply Chain Analyst is a tactical role that supports implementation of category inventory strategies. They are responsible for managing functions including item adds/changes, ship unit analysis, Inventory reporting, promotional tracking and analysis for assigned categories. The Supply Chain Analyst will analyze and interpret data from multiple sources and assure systems are set-up to support implementation of category inventory strategies.
The Supply Chain Planning Analyst is responsible for all activities needed for execution of inventory strategies within their assigned division. The job is accountable for end to end ownership of system set-up to align with designated strategies, reporting and item management.
Supports one or more planners with the following:
• Inventory depth, flow timing
• Analysis and reporting Analysis and reporting
• Support reset activity, seasonal builds
• Implement Entry and Exit of product
• Reporting – Weekly, Store & Region Views
• Promotional administration
• Ship Unit Reporting & Analysis
• System Set-up/Settings Implementation
• Bachelor’s Degree or 1-3 years relevant work experience (open to buy process, in-stock and inventory cause/effect, forecasting science, replenishment fundamentals, relationship management, project management, financial and analytical acumen, people leadership).
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Job ID: 1877346BR
Line of Business: Corporate
Job Category: Supply Chain
Department: LWSUSASupply Chain Planning
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full time
Location #: 1999
Location Name: Mooresville, NC
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.