Lowe's Facility Coordinator in Mooresville, North Carolina
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate various tasks associated with the daily operations of the CSC facilities; to include corporate campuses, contact centers, aviation facilities, planogram facilities, and support buildings. The coordinator will submit and process invoices and purchase orders on a regular basis; maintain an accurate service log for each of the facilities; create work orders and enter into a computerized maintenance management system; follow up with customers to ensure the work was completed and performed to satisfaction; provide input to the Facility Management Team on the current staff\'s productivity; and schedule contractors for on-site repairs and projects. This role may also have responsibilities overseeing meeting room management, campus event coordination, and space planning.
• Maintains accurate records regarding work orders, preventative maintenance, service requests, service log, reports, etc.
• Processes invoices in an accurate and timely manner
• Communicates clearly with the team, contractors and internal customers
• Maintain reports and work closely with Security on contractor/ visitor registration processes
• Where supported, provide back-up to receptionist positions
• Managing or supporting Flower Services in the interior common areas including the executive suite and reception areas
• Work closely with Facility Maintenance Manager, Space Planning Team, Guest Services Supervisor, Sr. Receptionists, Security, Administrative Support and all other visiting contractors/visitors/requesting employees and departments within Lowe’s to ensure excellent customer service and meet the needs of the customer, delivering a seamless product and experience
• Completes work assignments using procedures, data, and resources; collaborating with others to address business problems; adhering to established priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information
• Where supported, monitor and ensure all meeting spaces are functional, visible, and being utilized for intended purpose
• High school diploma or GED
• 5 years’ experience working in a facility service environment
• Exhibits great communication skills
• Works with a “team” attitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Associate degree in Business or Construction
• 2 years’ experience in related field
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.