DOCS Clinical Payments Analyst in Montgomery, Alabama
Clinical Payments Analyst
Ref #: 21174
Employment type: Permanent - Full-Time
Location: United States
Responsible for the management of the end-to-end investigator/site payment processes and payment calculations, creation and management of purchase orders, payment and clinical trial payments. Liaise among business partners and stakeholders within C&G and study teams to assist with complex issue resolution and/or guidance, as needed.
• Services rendered will adhere to applicable company SOPs, WIs, policies, local regulatory requirements, etc.
• Management of the end-to-end investigator/site payment processes and payment
• Liaise among business partners and stakeholders within site contracts and study teams to assist with issue resolution and/or guidance, as needed.
• Analyze study-specific Total Contract Value (TCVC) and PO calculators utilizing CTMS, Clinical Trial Agreements and interactions with Contracts Analysts, Trial Managers and Site Managers.
• Create and send payment notifications to sites.
• Answer queries, questions and issue resolution with sites and study teams, as needed.
• Rectify failed payments, as appropriate, for purchase requisitions.
• Create, maintain, and close-out site-specific purchase requisitions in the local systems, utilizing the study-specific PO calculator, Clinical Trial Agreements and CTMS for applicable countries.
• Request and gain access to study-specific EDC system.
• Run monthly subject visit completion reports and enter data into CTMS.
• Generate payments through CTMS, where applicable and enter invoices into CTMS as received to process ad-hoc payments.
Interfaces – Primary/Other:
• Primary interfaces: Interface with internal Business Partners (CCS, TA, MAF, MAO, GCDO, JRP, HCC, Risk Management, Legal, etc.) outside parties such as Clinical Investigator Sites, Commercial Suppliers and Clinical Research Organizations (when applicable).
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in appropriate scientific or business disciplines.
• 3-5 years’ experience and/or equivalent competencies in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research.
• Previous experience with clinical payment processing and systems is preferable.
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
• Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams.
• Strong and proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Working knowledge of PCs (MS Office suite at a minimum).
• Must demonstrate innovative spirit, have strong interpersonal skills, and ability to accomplish substantial tasks with minimal supervision.
• Fluency in English.
• Good written and oral communication skills as appropriate.
• Previous experience working in virtual teams.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.