CVS Health Specialty Accounts Receivable Supervisor in Monroeville, Pennsylvania
As the Specialty Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be responsible for hiring and leading Accounts Receivable Associates whose main goal is to improve bottom line revenue by managing a high volume of pharmacy benefit claim billing and collections. This role will require a clear understanding of billing, D.0 and collections.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an inclusive environment to support a highly motivated team while ensuring key AR metrics are achieved and maintained. This will require the ability to influence and support your team by setting applicable priorities and holding them accountable for desired outcomes. You will be expected to assess the skill level of team members and follow up with training assistance when gaps are identified.
As the Specialty Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be responsible for reviewing routine reports to ensure compliance as well as enhancing and utilizing Ad-Hoc metric review to provide consistent measurement and feedback of departmental expectations, success and areas of concern. In this role, you will also be responsible for identifying and quantifying trends/issues and effectively communicating/reporting them to the appropriate members of the management team along with the potential impact. Knowledge of national HIPPA, PHI and other regulatory requirements to help ensure compliance when working claims data is also important.
Position will be required to cover employee daylight shifts Monday through Friday and an occasional weekend.
• 1+ years of medical billing experience/ health plan claims adjudication experience or acceptable coursework in healthcare billing
• 1+ years of leadership experience
• 3+ Years of medical Billing experience/health plan claim adjudication
• Ability to coach, manage, develop and guide employee performance while establishing meaningful team goals and objectives in order to drive team performance
• Ability to find creative solutions to issues and foster that type of creativeness in your team
• Ability to develop a highly productive team through solid communications and feedback
• Experience in a high volume, fast-paced production environment
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work, multi-task, and follow through on assignments
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Prior experience with AR reporting including: trending, aging, forecasting, etc.
• Skilled in use of MS Office Applications particularly Excel with a proven ability to translate and make sense of large data sets
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.