Consumer Direct Care Network Payroll Tax Specialist in Missoula, Montana
WE WELCOME YOU INTO A GROWING COMPANY
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to live up to it every single day. We are currently providing services in more than 16 states across the USA. We specialize in providing home and community-based services that support individuals with disabilities and older adults so they can remain in their homes and communities.
Dream of a job that makes a difference? We did too. Find yours below.
The tax specialist is responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state and local payroll tax laws. They process per-pay-period tax deductions and payroll tax remittances; maintain payroll related tax accounts; prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax reconciliations; complete bi-weekly uploads to the company-sponsored 401k account, ensure 401k loans are repaid on time; analyze and compile payroll data for the year end W2 and W2c completion process; assist the FEA department with new tax authorities to conduct business; and identify/resolve fax delinquencies to prevent unnecessary penalty payments.
• Collaborate with stakeholders regarding delivery of services as needed
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures
• Conduct advanced reporting and oversight activities
• Demonstrate dependability
• Demonstrate effective problem solving and decision-making skills
• Exhibit computer efficiency
• Handle complex service programs and special projects
• Maintain necessary skills and knowledge to coordinate work flow
• Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
• Participate in professional development and training activities
• Prioritize and multitask effectively
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
• Process pay-per-period tax deductions and payroll tax remittance activities
• Maintain payroll related tax accounts
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual state tax reconciliations
• Complete biweekly uploads to company sponsored 401k account
• Ensure 401k loans are repaid timely
• Analyze and compile data for completion of year-end W2s and W2cs
• Assist FEA Department with new tax authorities to set up to do business
• Identify tax delinquencies and resolve accurately and in a timely manner
• Provide customer service support for escalated issues
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel. Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based in our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
• Benefits for all employees
• Rewarding career helping others
• Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
• Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
• Holiday and Sick Time available
• Retirement planning
• Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
• Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
Benefits may vary depending on employment status
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 16 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency in-home care and caregiving to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
For additional information about any of the jobs posted, help applying, or for other employment questions please contact us at InfoJobs@consumerdirectcare.com.
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services and supports to help people and families of all ages including children, older adults and people with disabilities, remain safe and independent in their own homes. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services include financial management services, support brokerage, traditional agency home care and caregiving, and behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, private insurance, and supporting people who pay for their own care.