Anytime Fitness Regional Manager in minneapolis, Minnesota
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help our Members to get a Healthier Place! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our region by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
The Regional Manager is responsible for the oversight of multiple clubs. By working with the Club Managers (h2i’s), the Regional Manager will develop the Club Managers into leaders. Regional Managers are an extension of the Owner and (may) take ownership in all aspects of the clubs they oversee.
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan includes salary plus monthly bonuses based on hitting goals and the health of the business
- Benefits for full time employees including paid holidays and paid time off
Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations Responsibilities:
Development, training, mentorship, and leadership of the Club Managers (h2i’s) and Member Experience Managers (mxm's)
- Oversight of the entire group of clubs, including personal training, membership, sales, and operations
- Management, training and ongoing motivation of club personnel while tracking towards overall Club goals
- Working closely with ownership to streamline processes to drive overall club profitability
- Maintains current knowledge and awareness of marketing campaigns to effectively communicate to members and prospective members.
- Consistently achieves or exceeds team sales goals.
- Resolves member inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a professional manner.
- Some travel required
All other duties as assigned Physical Demands/ Environmental Conditions
Occasionally required to demonstrate or explain proper physical fitness activities, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to access and operate company computer systems including: document preparation, data entry, read and interpret general and financial reports from a computer data base or email system.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of the business, including frequent extended workdays, weekends, and holidays may be required
- 3-5 years of management experience within the fitness industry (required)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills are a must, along with a top-tier customer service approach to conducting business
- Previous sales experience required, with sales management experience highly desired
- Previous experience with fitness club management software (Club O/S, ABC Financial)
- Personal Training Certification