Robert Half International Customer Lender Support in Minneapolis, Minnesota
OfficeTeam is looking for customer service driven individuals who are eager to work within a Fortune 500 Company for one of our prominent clients. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to gain experience within the financial industry while using your customer service and data entry skills. This role includes speaking to Vendors primarily over the phone to follow up on products and also includes inputting information found and given into spreadsheets. This will be a long term, temporary position with room for growth within the company - hours include 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. APPLY TODAY - WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS ASAP!
• Handling 50+ outbound calls per day, 10 inbound calls
• Ordering insurance products, appraisals, and other documentation needed for mortgages
• Providing exceptional support to vendors
• Operating in a fast paced and high volume environment
• Partnering with team members and vendors to complete day to day tasks
Requirements of this position:
• Strong organizational skills
• Strategic communication skills both verbal and written
• Prior experience working with high volume calls (ie. Front desk, operator, call center, switchboard operator, dispatcher)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Efficient data entry skills with high level of accuracy
• Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks and provide top quality customer service
These positions are in HOT DEMAND and have immediate start dates - APPLY NOW FOR CONSIDERATION!
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.75 - $15.50 / Hourly
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02311-9502687394
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative