Performance Food Group Meat Cutter in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reinhart La Crosse Meat (0556)
NOTE: LOCATION IN LA CROSSE, WI
$5,000 HIRING BONUS - LIMITED TIME ONLY
ELIGIBLE FOR RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT UP TO $5,000
A Meat Cutter cuts, trims and prepares meat while following proper department production procedures and standards for quality and consistency of processes.
Ensuring utensils and support equipment are properly handled and cleaned is an essential part to this position
Must understand location lock-out/tag out procedures
Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment with the ability to meet deadlines
Obtaining and returning all equipment to designated staging area station with proper PPE requirements
Ensure proper GMP and food handling guidelines are maintained
Other projects and duties as assigned
Benefits & Compensation:
Health Insurance on Day 1
Earning PTO on Day 1
Access to competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, and other additional add-ons
PTO, 401k & Stock Options
Address Line 1:
1600 Saint James Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin (WI)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1+ years meat cutting experience or on the job experience (for internal candidates).
• Knowledge of portion control practices and be familiar with the various cuts and types of meat products.
• Ability to stand continuously for 8 – 10 hours; ability to perform frequent lifting of 10 – 60 pounds, 60+ pounds occasionally from all positions; ability to occasionally push/pull tubs of meat weighing in excess of 100 pounds.
• Requires very repetitive work of the upper extremities with frequent twisting and bending at the waist along with extended reaching at knee level, waist level and shoulder level. Manual dexterity is required to assemble boxes, operate machines, handle meats, etc.
• Must be able to work in a damp, cool environment (40-45 degree) with some exposure to freezer temperatures and work a flexible schedule, depending on work volume.
• This position must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
• Food service distribution experience
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)
Starting at $20.00