MillerCoors IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
IT Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Date: Mar 18, 2021
Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 14780
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of IT Project Manager-Infrastructure working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the IT Project Delivery team. This position is accountable for managing global or regional, medium-high complexity projects, and/or work-streams on large global programs to achieve business objectives and deliver business benefits, ensuring that issues and risks are identified, managed, and escalated appropriately, and objectives are achieved within budget, within time & to required quality. This position is focused on infrastructure projects.
• This person will lead global or regional, medium-high complexity projects. Responsibility for successful completion of own projects.
• Leads multiple project teams, allocating and monitoring tasks and appraising individual performance on own projects. Teams consist of internal information technology professionals and/or other 3rd party specialists working together to deliver a portfolio of projects. Provides input to managers in establishing accountabilities and providing feedback for line managers/3rd party account managers on the performance of project team members.
• Manages project(s) following PMO methodology; create and manage project plan, identify appropriate deliverables and project resources, identify, track, and escalate issues and risks as needed. Ensures realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained, a project change control process is in place and utilized, and that projects are formally closed with lessons learned captured and any appropriate actions taken.
• Monitors & controls project team resources, revenue & capital costs against own project budget & facilitates management of expectations of all project stakeholders. Manages project budgets as appropriate to ensure forecast consistency & annual plan compliance.
• Ensures informative and action-oriented project communications are created and distributed to project stakeholders, including PMO, Steering Committee, IT Business Partners, business leads, and project team members. Distributes status reports, manages feedback, and consolidates updates.
• You have a bachelor’s degree
• You have at least 4 years of experience in IT program and/or project management, or a related field.
• Project management certification such as PMP is a plus.
• You are broadly skilled in Information & Communications Technology and have knowledge of relevant development life cycles
• You have proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive projects through completion
• You have strong project management, teamwork, execution, and organizational skills along with strong interpersonal skills
• You are a strategic thinker with positive attitude manifested in a solutions-oriented approach
• You are an excellent communicator – ability to manage messaging and can comfortably present to leaders at all levels
• You have a flexible work style to manage multiple priorities, meet tight deadlines and manage last-minute changes with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
• You demonstrate organizational agility and ability to work effectively, collaborate and influence across a multi-location organization
• Travel may be required – circumstances will vary based on requirements – Estimate 25%
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and retirement benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.