AT&T Technical Sales Consultant 2 - Fiber in Milpitas, California
As a Technical Sales Consultant Fiber, you’ll be responsible to serve as a subject matter expert supporting our Fiber Based Broadband network assets. You’ll provide technical solutions to ensure successful customer integration and implementation of Fiber products, services and solutions. You’ll consult with direct sales teams and customers providing technical expertise for the design, customization, execution and account management of highly complex technical products and services.
Are you ready for the challenge?
• Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers and to partner with your resources to design customized solutions to meet their unique business needs.
• Develop new accounts and maintain and grow existing accounts while establishing and maintaining productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
• Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
• Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observe and participate in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
• Design strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Required skills and experience:
• 5-8 years of experience in Telecommunications/Networking
• 7 + Years of Technical Consulting and/or Technical Sales experience
• Understands competitive products and services, and competitive strategies
• Fiber broadband technology experience and knowledge preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max, Starz & Epix), DIRECTV (including free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-Verse TV.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.