Amcor Rigid Plastics Process Technician ( Mechanic) in Millville, New Jersey
The Process Technician is responsible to set up and operate all equipment and to maintain all operations in a safe and efficient way and to insure quality acceptable production requirements.
- Validates the process of injection molding, blow molding, and /or lining operations.
- Develops written procedures and process books to ensure goods are produced to specifications.
- Troubleshoots and corrects advanced machine malfunctions and quality issues.
- Install /remove injection molding tooling as directed by Supervisor
- Performs light machine and mold maintenance in his /her respected area
- Performs line clearance duties during job change.
- Trains operators on proper machine operations.
- 2+ years Process Technician related experience and/or training
- Blow molding experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to read and understand SOP and job packets
- Must have reliable transportation
8 Hour Days
8 pm to 8am
Benefits first of the month.