Biogen Tender & Market Access Specialist (fixed term contract) in Milano, Italy
He/She secures a fast and accurate analysis of the tender documentation and interacts with Logistics & Tender department to prepare requests of clarifications to the Regional Tender Head.
He/She is responsible of the creation of the tender deck
He/She works in collaboration with the Sales Manager to monitor the Regional Adoption of our portfolio.
He/She is responsible of the development, in collaboration with the BBU Market Access Manager, of Regional and National project to facilitate the adoption/knowledge of Biosimilars
Market Access Manager & KAM
He/She is responsible of the communication of the tender outcomes across the different department Market Access Manager & KAM & RAM
Job holder must respect internal rules and all rules based on the respective legal and ethical (AIFP codex) standards.
• Master’s degree strongly preferred in a science/analytic field or healthcare
• Biotech/pharmaceutical experience in tender management.
• Knowledge of the Italian tender legislation
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of the national healthcare system and public administration
• Strong Influence/Persuasion/Negotiation skills
• Excellent communication/Interpersonal skills
• Strong business acumen
• Fluent English