Mattel Temporary Traffic Manager - Creative in Middleton, Wisconsin
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers. This position will work with cross-functional stakeholders to support maintenance and growth initiatives, from strategic planning through in-market implementation.
American Girl is searching for a Temporary Traffic Manager, within the Digital Creative Team to manage complex digital initiatives and timelines for creative omni-channel projects and video.
The Traffic Manager, Creative rolewill manage and document project scope, manage schedule, budget, project interdependencies, and risk for on-time, quality delivery.
This position involves a high level of collaboration and planning with internal and external customers—including ongoing communication and documentation of process improvement across the organization to support the Digital Creative Team execution of the business plan.
This is a remote temporary position that will be scheduled for 40 hours per week and is expected to last through June of 2021.
Experience, Education & Skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Traffic Manager related role
- Familiarity with digital processes—UI/UX/User Testing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superb Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Agility to shift priorities
What It’s Like to Work Here: American Girl is subsidiary of Mattel, a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are: American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Posting Title: Temporary Traffic Manager - Creative
Requisition Number: 201862
Location: Middleton, Wisconsin
Zip Code: 53562
Job Category: Creative