Robert Half International Salesforce Developer in Miami, Florida
The Salesforce Technical Lead will be responsible for overseeing the Oracle based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that will be converted to Salesforce (Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud). The Salesforce Technical Lead and will also serve as the Developer to configure, develop, and integrate the system. This role will be part of a team working with our vendors in delivering all three clouds (Sales, Marketing and Service) along with data migration and integrations.
• Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing Salesforce.
• Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
• Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
• Responsible for heavy configuration within Sales and Care Cloud responsibilities.
• Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems such as Datawarehouse, JDE, custom applications, and other applications as needed
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Must have at least 6 years of hands-on Salesforce development either in configuration or programming.
• Responsible for leading Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot experience a huge plus.
• Ability to work as part of a team with on and offshore resources.
• Ability to provide development and delivery time estimates.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and deliverable actions based on project requirements.
• Must have experience in either Sales, Service or Marketing cloud.
• Must have experience as a technical lead or senior level Salesforce development skills.
• Must have integration experience between Salesforce to other applications.
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Agile background preferred.
• com and Apex/Visualforce capabilities preferred.
• 401/501 level certifications a plus.
• Salesforce Lightening a plus.
• Position requires reliable, consistent and punctual attendance.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9502577819
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT