Robert Half International Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer in Miami, Florida
Looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join a dynamic, exceptional team to make huge impacts in a fun, exciting company with significant growth potential.
• Design, develop and maintain the CRM Dynamics Solution including BI functions.
• Conduct requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders to deliver new functionalities
• Responsible for key projects such as the deployment of the Marketing Module (Emailing campaign for B2B), Sales and Client service.
• Work alongside Sales, IT Manager, Business Analysts, Client Services and Software Implementation team to identify synergies and new features and controls for the business
• Draft or maintain documentation of systems, policies, procedures and data mapping
• Min BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering, Finance
• In-depth hands-on experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365
• Experience with CRM mobile environment (ideally Resco.Net and Woodford)
• Proficiency in Excel and Access
• Experience with drafting technical specifications and user documentation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
• Effective listener who can challenge and translate business needs into comprehensive solutions
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• 3+ years as Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 developer with at least one full life cycle project
Nice to have
• SQL Scripting and T-SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers etc.)
• Knowledge on the Microsoft 365 eco-system (eg: Microsoft Flow, Sharepoint)
• EDI knowledge is a plus (data mapping)
• Basic Dynamics AX knowledge is a plus
• CRM Dynamics certification is plus
• Highly competitive salary based on your local market’s compensation data.
• Vacation, sick and paid time off.
• Insurance and 401(K).
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $95,000.00 - $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9502577772
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT