Robert Half International Business Analyst in Miami, Florida
What you get to do every single day
• Analyze and review business, technical, and functional requirements
• Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
• Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
• Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
• Collaborate with designers on wire-frames, interactions and user flows
• Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
• Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
What you bring to the role
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, sciences or related field from an accredited educational institution
• Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
• Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
• Knowledge on usability and application performance considerations
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9502577468
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT