OST. Inc .Net Developer-11223 in Menands, New York
# of Openings:
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Engagement Length in Months:
What are the daily work hours?
Where is the physical work office located?
800 North Pearl Street, Menands NY 12204
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
* Attend meetings with program area responsible for applications impacted by Managed Care.
* Designing and programming the enhancements for the impacted applications, using both web forms and- MVC (Model View Controller) architectural patterns.
* Designing and Programming a user-friendly interface using complex data structures and complex form layouts.
* Designing and programming in .Net environment using Team Foundation Server
* 7 years of Experience with object-oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOA, OOD, OOP) as well as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), N-tier architecture using MVC patterns.
* 7 years of Experience programming in C#.net.
* 7 years of Experience maintaining Microsoft Visual Basic Applications using Visual studio.
* 7 years of Experience in analysis and design including ERDs, DFDs, Transitions diagrams, etc., encompassing both high and low-level design.
* 7 years of Experience working within an Application Development organization implementing financial application solutions.
* 7 years of Experience developing and maintaining web-based C# applications and Web Services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) or Web API, implementing cryptography frameworks, implementing application security mechanism.
* 5 years of Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 using Framework 4.0+ with experience with Team Foundation Server.
* 5 years of Experience designing systems using Oracle or SQL Server Databases, ER Diagrams, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors and User Defined Functions.
* 3 years of Experience developing XML frameworks, implementing OpenXml and ClosedXML frameworks.
* Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology related field, from an accredited institution.
Apply for this Position
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.