Afridi Associates Civil Engineer in Melville, New York
Afridi Associates provides a wide spectrum of services including architecture, civil and structural engineering, geotechnical and foundation engineering. We also offer technical feasibility studies, condition evaluation, renovation and restoration, project management, construction inspection, and cost estimating services. Our project expertise includes commercial and residential, airport terminals, service buildings, bridges and highways, parks and recreational facilities, hospitals, schools, and waterfront structures. We have a proven track record of technical excellence and have been affiliated with several major consulting and design firms.
We are currently looking for a Civil Engineer at our Melville, NY location.
● Under moderate supervision, conduct engineering, structural design/drafting for assigned projects.
● Conduct engineering studies, calculations, detailed design documents and specifications, project cost estimates, and provide installation support services in consultation and collaboration with senior engineering staff on projects.
● Maintain technical standards/ specifications to be used on specific projects, as well as centralized design basis and historical references.
● Complete all tasks in accordance with design and project execution procedures and guidelines as set forth by senior personnel.
● Perform periodic on-site inspection of projects.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
● Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. Will accept a foreign equivalent as determined by a reliable credentials evaluation service which specializes in evaluating foreign educational credentials.
● Three (3) years of experience in Civil Engineering and with the following:
○ AutoCad software.
○ Finite element analysis software such as ETABS, Concise Beam, STAAD Pro.
○ ACI, AISC, and PCI codes.
○ Common computer software such as Microsoft Office.
CONTACT: Please direct all questions and applications in response to this ad to Shehzad Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org