Schneider Electric Commercial Manager in Melbourne Notting Hill, Australia
What's on offer?
We’ve an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Account Manager to operate out of our Notting Hill location, managing a national electrical wholesale account and their branch network. This role ensures the effective execution of our commercial strategy, planning and initiatives, and ensures that sales are maximised with high levels of profitability within the allocated accounts.
Developing coverage models, activation plans, and implementing competitive pricing models are only part of your role, you will also provide direct and indirect support to the sales function. It’s important to note that the Commercial Manager is the liaison and contact point between corporate marketing and operations, together with all other shared services that have an impact on customer satisfaction.
Specific activities of this role will include:
- Meeting Schneider Electric sales, orders and margin targets.
- To set forecasted sales targets and KPI’s for each customer and achievement of these targets
- Providing performance reports on a regular basis as required by Schneider Electric and or our major account customer(s)
- Ensure competitive pricing to maximise sales and gross profit. Ensure accuracy of pricing and discount levels
- Negotiate and prepare distribution strategy plans and commercial agreements for each major account
- Facilitate and Coordinate training for your key customers
Without narrowing the field, we believe instrumental to success will be the following;
You are someone looking to further enhance their sales career by having an impact on key and strategic accounts and driving profitable outcomes via the implementation of commercial discipline.
You are a seasoned sales performer, not necessarily from our industry, however with the tactical commercial sensibilities that can translate comfortably to our world. You are an effective negotiator, with the ambition to build a career in an organisation that fosters a culture that drives innovation through collaboration, individual contribution and passion.
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results.
We’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
Primary Location: AU-Victoria-Melbourne - Notting Hill
Unposting Date: Jul 4, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
Req ID: 005BTZ