CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Microsoft Engineer Support McL in McLean, Virginia
Microsoft Engineer Support McL
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Microsoft Engineer Support McL
City: McLean, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0520-0465
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is seeking to hire a Microsoft Information Protection Support Engineer in the McLean VA area. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting infrastructure components and application backend software on a highly-visible, cyber-security project with a large financial services organization. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a CGI Cyber Security project, in a high impact part of a global bank.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Set up and configure Microsoft Information Protection (AIP) global label policies
• Configure and manage AIP templates
• Experience with integrating infrastructure components and application monitoring tools
• Capture Build and Release Notes
• Develop Product Deployment and Operation Instructions; fully document installation and configuration process
• Translate requirements into low level design
• Work with technical groups to support Titus Migration and DLP, eDiscovery, O365 integration planning and implementation
• Monitor and document System, Network and Key utilization and Metrics
• Provide engineering support of infrastructure test activities
• Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues related to Microsoft AIP
• Work closely with business in managing day to day issues, resolve user queries; Provide Level 2 support to business users.
• Provide off hours support as needed for maintenance
• Coordination of end-user User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities and technical change management
• Oversee production deployment, software packaging, pre-production validation testing and end-user testing support
• Deliverables include: Low Level Design Documentation, Knowledge Base Materials (FAQs), Support of DR Test, Infrastructure Run Book and Operations Manual
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Should have complex problem solving/debugging skills
• Must be aware of incident/problem management processes
• Knowledge of Windows, Outlook and Office Products
• Experience with Activity Directory including Group Policies
• Demonstrated experience in the building and deployment of infrastructure components and application backend software into controlled environments.
• Familiarity with common encryption algorithms for data-at-rest and data-in motion, PKI, hardware security modules (HSM).
• Basic understanding of cyber security
• Knowledge in security engineering and logical access control
• Knowledge of Windows Operating System
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with targeted milestone deliverables.
• Ability to translate requirements into low-level design.
• Strong written and verbal communication capabilities in order to create effective documentation such as Product Deployment and Operation Instructions, etc.
• Experience documenting technical information for support knowledge base.
• Experience providing engineering support of infrastructure test activities.
• Demonstrated experience working in a large, complex (preferably global) environment with team members that are located in multiple physical locations.
• Demonstrated proactive approach to working in a collaborative environment.
• Exceptional analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in agile environment.
• Familiarity with the software development life cycle.
• Ability to work successfully with varying levels of an organization.
Titus and Microsoft AD RMS 2+ Years Intermediate
Systems Administrator / Engineer 5+ Years Senior
Experience with tools - Hardware Security Modules (HSM), CyberArk, Splunk, Microsoft Information Protection is desired
• Management Skills: Excellent time management skills and ability to work on projects to identify process improvements.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.