Honeywell Sr Talent Acquisition Manager in Mason, Ohio
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Drive and enable the recruitment delivery strategies needed to meet the business objectives. You will partner with business to drive strategic staffing processes by identifying critical staffing priorities/needs and optimizing delivery using a variety of Honeywell, Vendor and Vendor Partner channels and work closely with your team to drive these strategies. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with business customers, HR partners and staffing teams. Able to influence by driving business objectives.
· Drive best practices in Talent Acquisition
· Talent Acquisition projects to support HR initiatives, including defining critical roles, develop pipeline, and workforce planning
· Continue to define and deploy employee value proposition, in partnership with marketing
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree
· 7+ Years Human Resources or Talent Acquisition experience
· Ability to partner with and influence multiple stake holders
· Creativity in developing sourcing strategies
· Effective communication and collaboration skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.