Cedar Fair 3rd Shift Food Service Warehouse Associate in Mason, Ohio
Supplies the park with adequate stock as requested.
• Load and unload stock from trucks with forklifts and dollies.
• Operate fork lifts, pallet jacks, and other warehouse vehicles.
• Requisition articles to fill incoming orders and verify freshness before delivering to locations.
• Process completed paperwork to receiving.
• Maintain weekly inventory and rotation of stock.
• Retrieve “empties” (kegs, crates, etc.) from the locations in the park.
• Deliver items to locations in park.
• Determine efficient methods of storage identification and stock location.
• Restock beverage vending machines.
• Possess park knowledge to answer guest questions during deliveries.
• Ensure all safety equipment is being used properly.
• Loads and unloads deliveries such as food products, plush, cleaning supplies and maintenance parts from outside
• Stock shelves from deliveries.
• Takes product orders and provides information in person and via telephone regarding products within the warehouse.
• Takes products from shelves or location in the warehouse to fill orders for the park and completes the necessary
• Makes deliveries of ordered products (i.e. food products, plush, cleaning supplies and maintenance parts) to various park
• Follows proper storage requirements of equipment, supplies and chemicals.
• Ships and receives freight to/from various delivery services.
• Assists in weekly and monthly inventories by assisting in counting products in the warehouse and completing the
• Assists locations in stocking delivered products.
• Preventative maintenance of warehouse equipment (i.e. checking oil, fluids, tires, etc).
• Mixes chemicals for park use such as disinfectant, degreaser, glass cleaner, all-purpose cleaner).
• Maintains appropriate documentation of items issued, delivered and received.
• Regular attendance.
• Ability to work with other people.
• Good judgement.
• Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
• Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety
guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
• Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
• Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
• Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee
• Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these
operations using units of money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
• Ability to understand English at a level sufficient to receive and perform basic job assignments and instructions
• Steel-toed shoes must be worn.
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
• Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
• Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV,
previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
• Driver's License
Street: 6300 Kings Island Drive