TEKsystems IT Analyst in Maryville, Tennessee
The IT Analyst is responsible for the successful delivery and day to day support of all IT aspects at our client's facilities in Tennessee. Responsibilities include installation, and maintenance of IT hardware systems to meet the changing needs of the business. Duties will include the implementation, maintenance, and support of some of the following types of technologies in support of operations: network infrastructure, desktop computing equipment and software, telecommunications equipment, wireless computing and scanning technologies and device provisioning. This individual will serve as a liaison between the business and the extended client's IT team regarding his/her area of responsibility and will be expected to maintain solid working relationships with both. This role will work within a ‘matrix’ organization identifying and leveraging other resources to accomplish tasks (e.g., client services, network services, etc.). This individual will assist in maintaining service level agreements with the end user community for the sites he/she supports.
Day To Day:
This resources will be supporting their Shelbyville, TN(Main Location), Manchester, TN location, and McMinnville, TN. The potential candidate will work out of the Shelbyville location and on average they will travel to the other 2 locations every 2 weeks. They have one other IT analyst that will be working closely with this resource to support the 3 location.
Shift they are looking for: 6am - 3pm or 8am-5pm/ Current IT analyst is working 7am - 4pm
There is really 2 aspects up of the job. 1.) Working within ServiceNow ticketing systems. Will either be assigned tickets or will need to monitor tickets coming through. Examples of tickets:
• Conference room devices offline
• Cant access my email (Office 365)
• RF gun connectivity issue
• Issue with Teams - Call in number attached to their teams account
• Unable to open a folder on OneDrive
• Someone needs new laptop- SCCM to image
• Locked out of company phone
○ Coordinate with the mobility team
• Locked account - Active directory
• Network Cable
○ Terminate cat5 cat6
• Label printer not working
○ Zebra labeling
2.) Local projects: Example: Assisting with badge access company and help with them. Coordinating with different teams to ensure everything is working. Those types of projects are reoccurring.
windows, O365, active directory, Desktop support
Top Skills Details:
This Resource will be working ONSITE
1.) 3+ Years of Desktop Support or Field Technician experience. Supporting end users with Technical issues face to face and remote.
2.) Troubleshooting experience for both Hardware and Software: Desktops, laptops, RF scan guns, cabling, Office 365 experience(Outlook: Resetting accounts, A lot with the calendar, editing rights and navigation. Excel issues, Word issues), Experience with AD(Reset passwords, move objects, put a user into a distribution/security group.
3.) 3+ years of customer service( This is a customer facing role) - They need to have experience supporting users Face to Face. Very critical that this individual understands and knows how to provide a great end user experience.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN ACTIVITIES
• Ensure prompt delivery of day to day end-user support for on premise and remote (travelling) staff.
• Oversee the installation/Configuration/Management/Maintenance of the local Client infrastructure: desktops, laptops according to the Newell standards
• Co-ordination with the Compute, Network Services, Service Desk, Field Services and Security in all regions globally to ensure that standards and service levels are applied correctly.
• Ensure local Telephone infrastructure support in collaboration with the Network Services team
• Ensure local Area Network infrastructure support in collaboration with the Network Services team
• Work closely with the Regional Procurement, Service Desk, Continuous Service Improvement Managers to ensure that Service Delivery is administered and delivered in accordance with Newell standards and policies
• Ensure that the Service Desk ticketing tool (Service Now) is used for ALL incidents and ALL requests
• Shows commitment to meeting the requirements of customers.
• Displays flexibility and effective responsiveness in performing role.
• Maximize IT service availability by providing timely and effective support for the local infrastructure by providing onsite resource, acting on behalf of the center-led Infrastructure and Application teams.
• Acceptance of change as a continuing condition of assignment.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.