TEKsystems Ecommerce Director in Maryville, Tennessee
The Director is responsible for leading and coordinating the development of the website’s functionality, experience, operations, analytics and merchandising. This includes customer experience, business results, people management, vendor management and release management.
• Build, lead and develop ecommerce Product and Merchandising teams
• Lead expansion of web site functions and release schedules.
• Utilize site analytics to understand overall health of the site and lead changes as appropriate to meet site KPIs.
• Partner with cross-functional team on site visual and merchandising updates.
• Work closely with internal and external parties for best in class site operations, merchandising and experience.
• Manage external agencies to ensure they are delivering on time, on budget and meeting/exceeding deliverable quality.
• Develop, document and implement new processes to improve efficiency of site management, including bug management and UAT.
• Lead translating business and brand needs to partners for solution development.
• Ensure a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
• Uncover opportunities to grow sales and improve margin through new capabilities and efficiencies in operating model
• Recommend appropriate organizational, budgetary and resource changes as needed.
• Lead mobile and desktop optimization and guest experience.
• Keep current with emerging web technologies and site experiences thorough relevant benchmarking, blogs and events.
• Work closely with Guest Service and Fulfillment teams to ensure frictionless post purchase experience for the guest.
• Ensure execution of promotions and markdowns in partnership via merchandising team.
• Partner with IT and external vendors to ensure strong site performance and uptime
• Budget management
Top Skills Details:
7-10 years of experience as an e-commerce director and managing a team. (Candidates from previous retail/fashion brands working in managerial roles outside of director level may be considered as well.)
Proven track record of leading new site launches and optimizations
Scrum/agile product management experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Team leadership, management and development
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and proven ability to achieve KPIs
• Knowledge of standard project management methodologies (PMP certification preferred)
• Understand of web production processes
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and implement projects
• Knowledge of site branding, content and merchandising tactics
• The ability to lead multiple projects, work with many constituencies and manage development of new, relevant technology when required.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility quickly and maintain excellent relationships.
• Strong organizational, communication, strategic and problem-solving skills
• In depth knowledge of web platforms and technology
• Ability to identify issues and effectively communicate needs.
• An affinity for the guest and a desire to provide the best experience for her.
• Proactive and highly motivated team player
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.