TEKsystems Sr Security PM in Marysville, Ohio
Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
Manages one or more cross‐functional projects of high complexity
Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large‐sized, moderately to highly complex projects
Siem, Clarity Portfolio, Open Work Bench, Logging
Top Skills Details:
Clarity Portfolio PM
Open Work Bench
IT Security Knowledge
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Tasks to be completed on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis, project assigned
• Determine project objectives; gather information; evaluate output requirements with project teams.
• Determine and document technical and business requirements to deliver on objective.
• Assist with risk identification, analysis, tracking, monitoring, documenting exceptions, and communicating statuses
• Forecast and manage project budgets on a monthly basis
• Monitor project progress, track non-compliance activities; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly reviews, project updates, and provide reports to Management
• Maintain current documentation of all related activities
• Perform other assigned tasks as needed.
• Manage communication to key stakeholders.
• Drive to meet deliverables.
• Coordinate with Procurement and vendors as needed.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, traits, certifications, years of experience, to successfully perform job function
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Clarity Portfolio Project Management tool experience;
Open Work Bench project management tool ;
Previous working experience within IT Security. Knowledge of Networking and Server technologies will be helpful.
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with Advance PowerPoint skills;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to various levels of the organization. Executive level presentation skills.
Strong ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
Strong understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
Strong ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality
Strong knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
Strong understanding of multiple project management disciplines
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.