Avera Marshall Dietary Aide in Marshall, Minnesota
We are seeking a Dietary Aide to join our dynamic Nutrition Services Team at Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center.
· Hours: 64 hours/2 weeks with every other weekend and holiday rotation. Hours include: 6:30 a.m.-3 p.m. and 10:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
· Variety of work: Work in multiple settings including cafeteria, food production, dish room and serving meals in the Long Term Care Department.
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Food Service experience preferred, but will train.
· Must be at least 16 years old