Marietta Memorial Hospital Provider Enrollment Specialist in Marietta, Ohio
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Provider Enrollment Specialist is responsible for enrolling providers in a timely manner by completing the proper enrollment applications and submitting them, with supporting data, to insurance carriers. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
? High School Diploma or GED
? Associate/Bachelor degree or equivalent desirable
? Minimum 5 years business/medical office experience
? Skilled knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Work closely with new providers to obtain all required documentation to perform provider enrollment duties.
- Complete proper enrollment applications and submit with supporting data to insurance carriers for all Memorial Health System (MMH, Selby, MHCPI, and MHC) providers. Provide follow-up and confirmation.
- Notify offices and billing department as providers are enrolled so claims can be process correctly and electronic transmissions can be set up.
- Meet with insurance representatives as needed.
- Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.