TEKsystems Technical Agent Level 1 in Maple Grove, Minnesota
The Customer Service Agent position serves as a first point of contact for company Clients from the State, District and School level. This position is responsible for providing professional, high level Customer Service, by delivering information/ instruction and resolving process/technical related issues related to materials, test administration, reports, Client specific testing policy and personal computers as they relate to company’s applications. This position serves as a positive influence in a rapidly changing environment.
Troubleshooting, Hardware, Customer support, Phone support, Customer service, Customer service skills, helpdesk, call center, trouble
Top Skills Details:
Troubleshooting, Hardware, Customer support, Phone support, Customer service, Customer service skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
● Receive, respond to and resolve inbound Client contacts on company products
● Knowledgeable (with training) about assigned Client, service offerings, policies/standards, and processes
● Manage incidents to resolution, including Client follow-up, utilizing appropriate resources within required timelines
● Document and communicate to appropriate resource any recurring/critical client issue received
● Suggest and draft improvements or additions to knowledge base as needed
● Performs to and maintains acceptable performance levels as measured against the following metrics: client hold time, call lengths, call volumes, call quality and overall customer satisfaction
● Required to achieve several certifications throughout training and contract duration
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.