Robert Half International Marketing Coordinator in Maple Grove, Minnesota
OfficeTeam is looking for entry-level candidates that want to gain experience and utilize their creativity and communication skills. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for project management and administrative support, assists with marketing operations and public relations, and works independently on special projects according to agreed timelines. The Marketing Assistant works with various departments and individuals at all levels within the organization.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Provide administrative support to ensure efficient departmental operations
• Marketing/PR/Communications liaison to external vendors, internal departments and physicians
• Coordination and execution of Marketing/PR activities & programs
• Manage media relations through distribution of press releases and follow up correspondence
• Digital Marketing/Branding
• Work closely with the creative services team to create collateral. Be available as a resource for team members who need assistance with completing large projects
• Perform any and all other duties assigned
What You'll Bring
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications
• Previous experience/ internship preferred
• Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
Professionalism, reporting skills, analyzing information, strong written and verbal communication skills, organization, and statistical analysis
To be considered for the role you must have an active profile set up with Robert Half OfficeTeam - please email your resume to Raina.Gamble@OfficeTeam.com and we will coordinate a time with you for a registration interview. If you are already active and registered, please call us at (952) 473-0442. Please know that all new applicants will have to provide two supervisory references in order to be considered eligible for opportunities.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02340-9502530707
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative