Accenture Contract Management - NonLawyer in Manila, Philippines
• Independently support the Legal Services team within Contracting in different geographies, and in documenting and reviewing terms and conditions through agreements, proposals, change orders, etc.
• Independently manage and support Legal Services within Contracting in negotiating NDAs, RFP responses, Statements of Work and other documents relating to various operating groups in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
• Assist the Contracting lead in the coordination of the team, and collaborate with other coordinators, stakeholders and leadership.
• Drafting and reviewing of NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statements of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Marketing Materials, Local Country Agreements, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Services Agreements, creation of Due Diligence Memos, Software License Agreements, Exception tables, etc.
• Negotiating NDAs, Proposals, Statement of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Services Agreements and other contracts with internal client and external client when needed;
• Training team members and developing checklists and process documents for reviewing NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Local Country Agreements, Services Agreements, etc.;
• Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues;
• Independently works on smaller engagements and/or works within team on a large, complex engagement.
• Recruiting, coaching and mentoring Legal Services Professionals;
• Providing individuals with positive and developmental feedback, and support any specific training initiatives;
• Introducing, improving and suggesting process measures for ad-hoc and new service lines from time to time
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree • Must have at least 5 years’ experience in dealing Contracts from BPO/ Shared Services, Multinational companies, Government • Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong City • Regular Shift, 9AM-6PM or 8AM-5PM