AT&T Senior Application Sales Executive Cybersecurity in Madison, Wisconsin
As an industry leader in technology, AT&T is at the forefront of information security with millions of customers relying on us to stay one step ahead of network threats. That is where our Cybersecurity team comes in to innovate and connect businesses with solutions that bring peace of mind in the most complex environments.
In this role as a Senior Application Sales Executive in AT&Ts Cybersecurity Organization, you will serve as the subject matter expert on all cybersecurity solutions across our entire portfolio.
This is a high profile and strategic career opportunity within our leading global organization focused on AT&Ts world class Cybersecurity Sales & Consulting solutions.
This role may also involve travel post pandemic and may require spending time at the customer premise developing and presenting sales proposals and cybersecurity solutions.
What you will do:
• Use your background building territory and selling cybersecurity solutions to develop and execute a territory sales strategy. Work all phases of the sales lifecycle including (design, price, proposal, and contract).
• May also prepare proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing for highly complex cybersecurity solutions.
• Develop strategic sales execution plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale. Advise customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
• Build a high velocity New Sales Revenue engine for Cybersecurity across four solution areas: Cyber Risk, Strategy & Security Consulting; Identity, Endpoint & Mobility Security; Network & Cloud Security; and Threat Detection & Response for 100+ accounts in the Retail, Manufacturing, and Hospitality industries.
• Run the full sales cycle for both new and existing accounts, putting you in control of meeting your revenue targets through account prospecting and relationship building, negotiating terms and pricing, account planning, and closing qualified opportunities
What does it take to succeed in this position? To start, you will need at least 5 to 7 years of experience selling cybersecurity services. You will be highly effective and equally as comfortable working both independently and with a variety of internal and external teams. You will also need to have:
• Strong business acumen as it relates to digital transformation, consumer engagement, workforce management, ecommerce, helpdesk environments and collaboration.
• A track record as a sales leader, consistently exceeding revenue goals (both new sales revenue and billed revenue), accurately managing pipeline and forecasts, and providing excellent account support with a strong desire for customer success.
• Demonstrated track record of creating and managing target Pipeline Generation Activities and Account-Based Marketing Programs, by working with and engaging suppliers to build and execute the right go-to-market programs that interlocks with the Cybersecurity Field Marketing, Channel Marketing, Product and Supplier Management teams to achieve maximum scale and revenue production.
• Ability to develop CxO-level customer relationships that support win-rate and identify further sales opportunities
• Effective negotiation skills, including procurement, licensing, and professional services contracts.
• Strong Organizational skills, communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills (both internally and externally).
• A success-driven sales focus, determined to thrive in a dynamic, scaling, fast-paced environment.
Ready to join our team? Apply today.
*This position can be located anywhere in the US
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.