Acosta Sales & Marketing Manager, Key Accounts in Madison, Wisconsin
About Acosta FoodService
Since March 2012, Acosta has steadily built a leading presence in the foodservice industry by bringing together a multitude of top regional agencies. Combining strategic expertise, innovative technology, integrated solutions, and extensive reach, we provide top-notch sales and marketing services to more than a half a million foodservice operators across the United States.
OUR SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
• Distributor, Key and Field Account Management Coverage
• Competitive Product Analysis
• Non-foods Expertise
• Customer Service
• Bid, Category and Insight Guidance
• Incentive and Motivation Programs
• Event Marketing | Food Show Planning
• Sales Support
• Recipe Ideation
• Food Service: Exciting career opportunities geared around hospitality, Sales Administration, and Account Management designed for those with culinary, restaurant, and hospitality backgrounds
• Cornerstone: Exciting career opportunities for Distributor Account Manager’s geared around non-food disposable packaging products, Janitorial supplies and restaurant equipment & supplies for the Food Service industry.
We are looking for reliable, ambitious candidates who appreciate career flexibility with greatcommunication skills; ability to work under pressure; excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills; working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Foodservice purchasing and sales a plus; ability to read, analyze and interpret bids and quotes along with calculating discounts, interest, percentages and margins a plus
If you are a Foodservice professional, whether culinary or non-foods related, enjoy working independently, manage your time well, are friendly with people and comfortable selling, are comfortable using technology and have a reliable car, this may be the career for you! Apply today!
Work State US-NY-Greenvale | US-FL-Orlando | US-TN-Nashville | US-TN-Nashville | US-WI-Madison | US-TX-Houston | US-CA-San Carlos | US-WA-Auburn
Job ID 2020-169706
Work City Greenvale
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 11548
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +