CTG Digital Operations Specialist in Madison, Wisconsin
Digital Operations Specialist
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
2 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking aDigital Operations Specialistto support a large insurance customer inMadison, Wisconsin.
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 8 months+
Tax Terms: W-2 (No C2C, 1099, or third party resumes)
This role will be a part of the Integrated Digital Experience team, focused on digital (Web/mobile) operations. We are looking for a team player with exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills to work within our team of digital experience product owners. The core responsibility for this role will be to troubleshoot issues within our My Account and Mobile App experiences.
The operations role will bridge the gap between our call center and our technical teams. Taking second level tickets into triage and solving problems for our customers and communicating back and forth between the call center and our technical teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot customer issues and respond to callers in a timely manner
o Navigate multiple systems to investigate
• Follow up with callers on a set schedule
• Triage feedback about My Account/Mobile App
• Work with development team to identify/investigate defects
• Maintain a list of current defects affecting customers
• Communicate known issues to other teams
• Coordinate planned outage messaging to users
• Look for opportunities to improve processes
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Core critical thinking skills including observation, interpretation, analysis, inference, and explanation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Strong communication and analytical skills required, including the ability to effectively interpret and articulate customer problems and solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in analyzing business challenges and making key business recommendations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Education and Work Experience:
• Experience handling multiple tasks and prioritizing with minimal guidance and instruction
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in digital customer service
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactDavid Dummel email@example.com call 800-992-5350 x4804. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. Today, we provide comprehensive information, technology, and business solutions that address critical challenges for clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. Backed by a proven track record of reliable delivery, CTG fosters long-term client relationships and trust, which allows us to develop strategic insights that maximize client investments and competitive advantage. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Helpdesk & Technical Support
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No