Lockheed Martin Quality Control Analysts in Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
Description: ***This Position is Located at Luke AFB, Phoenix AZ***
LM Quality & Mission Success (Q&MS) Sustainment Analyst supporting Quality liaison activities between F-35 Sustainment Quality Assurance (QA) Management, LM Site Management for Interim Contract Support (ICS), Modification Operations, Pilot Fit Facility and the Academic Training Center at Luke AFB, AZ. Individual will act as LM Aeronautics Quality Assurance representative and support execution of the Aero Quality Management Plan thru coordination with Quality personnel from multiple LM Business Units.
Responsibilities will include:
Implementing Quality Assurance Plans, policies and audit schedules with ICS QA Personnel. Working directly with ICS for interpretation of LM specifications and processes. Responsibility for customer interface and oversight of all subcontractor Quality Assurance activities. Performing periodic audits of Quality Processes; such as Ground Operations, FOD and Tool Control, Control of Nonconforming Material, Safety, Procedural compliance, calibration and other Quality processes. Identify Quality trends based on Surveillance data, Supplier Quality Assurance Reports (SQAR) and Internal Corrective Action Requests (iCARs). Assist in Root Cause Analysis and development Corrective Action Plans for non-conformities and provide recommendations to Site Leadership. Coordinates with Q&MS Site Lead on quality issues.
*Minimum 5 years’ experience with aircraft maintenance, depot modifications and repairs.
* Specific experience with Aircraft Modification completion/inspection, and Customer Safety of Flight Closure processes.
* Read and interpret Engineering drawings/specifications and apply to acceptance of quality products.
* Understand and utilize Aero Manufacturing process databases to include (QADS, SQM, SFM, PDM, LDM, JDL, VAS etc.)
* Understand and utilize F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS).
* Have working knowledge of aircraft structures, modification practices, coatings applications, specifications, and inspection criteria.
* 5th Gen Aircraft Maintenance and Flight line Experience.
* Capable of assisting in the development of Quality Assurance Plans and policies.
* Document structural nonconformance(s) and communicate with MRB personnel.
* Expert in FOD and Tool Control processes and Aircraft Ground operations.
** Ability to conduct audits utilizing AS9100 Quality Management System and DCMAI 8210 Requirements.
* Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
*Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
* Knowledge of Senior Corrective Action Board Review Process and Customer Concerns Working Group (CCWG) is desired.
* Green Belt certification or other Continuous Improvement experiences a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimum direct supervision and must have excellent communication teaming skills.
* Ability to interface with Leadership, Q&MS Lead, technical experts, and floor level personnel in a multi-organizational environment.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.