Actalent Software Engineer in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
Hiring Back-End Software Developer in Louisville, KY
Pay: $35-50/hr. Upon Experience
Location: Hybrid ONSITE/REMOTE schedule
• Develop software according to functional and technical specifications.
• Write clear, robust C# and C++ code on a consistent basis.
• Participate and contribute to the design process as a team member.
• Work hand in hand with other software engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, and other technical experts daily.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-5+ years Software Engineering Experience
• Deep understanding of modern software development practices and design patterns, both in theory and practice.
• Strong in .Net, C#, and C++.
• Experience interfacing with hardware-oriented APIs and developing related integrations.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.