SMG Maintenance Technician - Lynn Family Stadium in Louisville, Kentucky
Lynn Family Stadium operated by ASM Global is a multi-use entertainment venue in Louisville, Kentucky. The Lynn Family Stadium offers a variety of world class events including concerts, family shows, sporting events and other special events, while providing a clean and safe environment and guaranteeing the ideal entertainment guest experience and satisfaction.
ASM Global houses offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Maintenance Technician works closely with the maintenance manager to perform general maintenance for the Lynn Family Stadium and the equipment and systems it houses.
- Performs general maintenance of the facility, such as painting, wall patching, door maintenance, carpentry, and basic electrical and plumbing troubleshooting as needed to maintain the building in good working condition
- Inspects systems and indoor and outdoor equipment throughout the facility to detect malfunctions and determine a solution for repair. Performs repairs as needed on equipment, fixtures, pumps, lighting, washrooms, etc.
- Assists and communicates with team, client, vendors, and guests with use of facility equipment and/or event set up in order to provide excellent service.
- Ensure HVAC system is working and that daily temperature controls meet departmental needs.
- Maintains and repairs electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures such as lights, and fire alarm systems in order to ensure work is in accordance with relevant codes.
- Assists in snow removal as needed.
Required / Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum education level of HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-4 years related work experience in maintenance
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be able to climb, crawl, bend, walk, and stoop multiple times per shift
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. multiple times per shift
- Must be able to utilize basic hand and power tools safely.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems preferred
- Must have ability to multitask, work independently, and prioritize
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled