Molina Healthcare Lead, Outbound Services in Louisville, Kentucky
This individual has overall responsibility to meet and exceed set performance for themselves on a
monthly basis. The Team Lead will also help the Supervisor achieve the key performance objectives set for the outbound services team as a whole. The Team Lead will also be responsible for management of the team when the Supervisor is out. This Team Lead will assist the Supervisor with local compliance, training,
and development of all staff. This Team Lead will work directly with the Supervisor to execute strategies to drive
member retention, growth, and other key performance objectives set for the team. The Team Lead will assist with some reporting and will be responsible to implement national standards and best practices as directed by the Supervisor
• Supervise and lead the Outbound Services Team.
• Delegate and prioritize task assignments.
• Monitor and record daily, weekly, and monthly production and quality for Outbound Services Team.
• Investigate issues that require supervisor or manager level intervention.
• Assist Outbound Services staff with resolving issues that are reported by prospective or existing members and other departments.
• Interact with internal and external departments and entities as appropriate to resolve issues.
• Assist senior level leadership with implementing the overall Outbound Services strategy.
• Create and publish applicable departmental reports to external and internal departments.
• Escalate issues as appropriate
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
1-3 years Sales or customer service in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Required License, Certification, Association
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
1-3 years of team lead experience preferred; At least one year experience in an outbound contact center strongly preferred. Experience working with health insurance strongly preferred
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Active insurance license for health insurance
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.