Siemens National Healthcare Vertical Market Team Lead – Low/Medium Voltage Products in Los Angeles, California
Siemens is looking for an Engineer to lead our Business Development team focused on the healthcare market. The candidate will work with hospital end users to promote Siemens power distribution solutions and coordinate with the Siemens Sales organization to succeed on target projects.
This is a national position. The candidate will lead a team of other Healthcare Business Developers around the country. This person will report to the Director of Business Development for the West and Central Regions. The preference is that the candidate be located anywhere west of the Mississippi River as long as they are near a major airport. However, given that this is a national role, the location of the candidate is of secondary importance.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
• Develop and maintain relationships with healthcare end users
• Ability to identify all key stakeholders of the healthcare project bid & negotiation process & represent Siemens products to those stakeholders.
• Able to evaluate business opportunities & make recommendations on specifications, system design, and product application of power distribution equipment on healthcare business development.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering & combination of 5+ years of engineering or sales experience.
• 5+ year experience with product solutions for healthcare construction applications.
• Proven ability to manage thru conflict & navigate discussions with various stakeholders that may or may not agree on a solution for a particular opportunity.
• Self-starter & motivator who can create and maintain key customer relationships.
• Have a strong understanding of Medium & Low voltage distribution products.
• Able to manage C level relationships within Healthcare end users.
• Working knowledge of the electrical industry and/or the specific markets listed.
• Ability to travel.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .