Molina Healthcare National Benefit Advisor (Telesales) in Long Beach, California
National Benefit Advisor (Telesales)Long Beach, California
Job ID 2001753
Telesales role. Responsible for taking and making telephone calls with prospective members with the intent to educate them on benefits of Molina products and then conducts enrollment into product of choice over the phone or other sales enrollment channel desired.
• Strong working knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid and other government health programs/ income assistance programs.
• Experience working with senior citizens and low income individuals. Experience working in Telesales environment.
• Firm understanding of CMS telephone marketing regulations.
• Takes inbound and makes outbound calls to prospective members.
• Strong telephone sales skills.
• Conducts presentation using approve guidelines, conducts needs analysis and cost benefit analysis.
• Conducts enrollment into desired products after sales cycle is complete.
• Sets up in-person meetings and takes RSVP's to events for prospective members who do not want to enroll over the telephone.
• Meets/exceeds individual sales goals.
HS Diploma , GED, or equivalent work experience
Required License, Certification, Association
Life and Health Insurance License
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.