L3Harris Spec, Program Management in Londonderry, New Hampshire
Job Title: Specialist, Program Management
Job Code: CS20210504-59141
Job Location: Londondderry, NH
Manages all phases of a project. Drives execution to achieve key business and financial objectives for orders, revenue recognition, operating income, and free cash flow for new, continuing, or current programs. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subset of major programs. Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures. Recommends enhancements to systems and processes. Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and projects with impact on departmental result.
Subject matter expert in program scheduling. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems, and obtains solutions, such as allocating resources or supporting negotiations to update contractual specifications.
Nature of Supervision
Works under general supervision. Responsible for projects and processes within job area. May be responsible for providing guidance, coaching, and training to other employees within job area. May manage projects with responsibility for the delegation of work and the review of others' work product.
Communication & Influence
Communicates with contacts within and outside of own department. Explains and interprets processes and procedures to others within and outside the job area. May work to justify and gain cooperation regarding processes, practices, and procedures.
Other duties and responsibilities may be required of employees assigned to this job.
• Bachelor's degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience. Associates degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Relevant experience includes working as a Program Scheduler, Project Manager or Program Manager in a government contracting, product development, or manufacturing environment.
• Must have demonstrated experience managing a schedule for a program involving hardware and software development with multiple sub-components using MS Project.
• Sound knowledge of project scheduling systems, principles and practices required.
• Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Office applications.
• Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills. Must be organized and self-motivated.
• Creative and innovative, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities. Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives.
• Consistently demonstrates a high attention to detail
• Understanding of Government contracting requirements such as FAR, ITAR, etc.
• Familiar with DOD/MIL standards and the military equipment acquisition and qualification process.
• Earned Value Management
• Risk Management
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.