Western Asset Summer Intern-Client Service and Marketing in London, United Kingdom
Our ten-week internship program is designed to provide valuable career experience for students who wish to apply their education and skills in a global fixed-income-oriented work environment. This is an intensive program that mirrors the responsibilities of an entry-level position within the firm. Participants get on-the-job training as well as technical and business-oriented education. As a summer intern at Western Asset, you will be performing real work that contributes significantly to the success of the organization.
Be the first point of contact in a company that puts clients first. As a Client Services Associate at Western Asset, your focus will be on building outstanding relationships that enable us to look after clients’ investments in ways that are right for them. Working in an increasingly automated environment, you’ll deliver proactive administrative and analytical support to our client base and our team of Client Service Executives. You’ll learn our business from the ground up, building your experience through exposure to many different projects and clients.
· Coordinate and contribute to the development, preparation and review of materials to be used in relation toWestern’s retail, corporate, consultant, and public channel initiatives.
· Ensure information accuracy and timeliness to all aspects of the parent company relationship and thecombined communications effort.
· Manage information flow for consistency and accuracy.
· Collaborate with CS Executives and Product Managers on key messaging strategies.
· Keep current on investment strategies, market conditions and key occurrences in worldwide marketplace.
· Provide general and administrative support for the group.
· Participate in department and sector team strategy meetings
· Other activities to be assigned
· Candidates should be exploring the career opportunities available to them within the financial services field,with a desire to learn about and participate in a fixed income environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
· Computer literate with advanced Excel skills.
· Team orientation
· Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure are essential, as isattention to detail.
· Ready and eager to play your part in the wider legal function, you’ll be a team player, keen to learn fromothers, drive your own development and share your experience.
Academic Qualifications (minimum requirements):
A full-time student (on summer break) with a record of consistent academic achievement,
Strong interest in working in an investment management or financial services environment.
Req #: 2021-4961
External Company URL: www.westernasset.com
Street: 10 Exchange Square