GardaWorld Cash Services Senior Managing ConsultantSenior Managing Consultant in London, United Kingdom
London, London, GB Washington D.C, WA, US
SENIOR MANAGING CONSULTANT / Permanent employee
GardaWorld / Crisis and Security Consulting / Reporting to the Director Special Risks Response
Place of work/Travel:
Preferably Mexico or other Central American country, however residence in a US state within 3 hours flying time of Mexico City would be considered; regular international travel, on occasion for extended periods of time
Contact and Cooperation:
Internally: All sections/teams on C24 Response, Security and Crisis Consulting team, Senior Management
Externally: Clients (insurers, policy holders, direct contract clients)
Rotating between the four Response practices (Special Risks, Product Recall, Cyber and Crisis Management), the role will report to C24's Director of Special Risks Response and have responsibilities across Response consulting and Response case management
Crisis24 is a highly dynamic organisation and therefore:
- Rotation periods will be set to ensure role competence and case management/client continuity
- Deployments will be a balanced consideration of operational requirements and role stability
Standard office hours Monday - Friday apply in a remote working capacity. The candidate will also be expected to participate in the Response Duty Officer role which works on a roster that aims to minimise disruption during “dark hours” and spread the responsibilities on weekends.
Whilst deploying on response cases or delivering consulting services, the consultant will on occasion be required to work irregular hours, evenings and/or weekends for which there is an additional financial incentive.
Detailed tasks and responsibilities will include:
Whilst working across Response, the Senior Management Consultant's tasks and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
Response case management:
- Gain expert knowledge to handle ‘special risks,’ product contamination and recall, cyber cases
- Use this knowledge and previous security risk and crisis management experience to deliver response capability in an “All Hazards” capacity
- Be part of the Response ‘Duty Officer’ roster, run as per SOPs
- Oversee deployment and manage deployed consultants
- Manage the daily rhythm of casework documentation and accounts
- Ensure a profound understanding of and adherence to C24's response protocols
- Be on call 24/7 to support clients in crisis situations
- Provide remote advice and support to client incident and crisis management teams
- Deploy where necessary to provide in-person support to client incident and crisis management teams
- Maintain case records according to C24 Response’s case management protocols
- Bi-lingual in Latin American Spanish and English
- An energetic and self-motivated team player
- Able to work alone for extended periods
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to remain detached and calm in high stress situations whilst maintaining empathy
- Degree level qualification
- A relevant security risk management qualification, such as CPP, PSP or CSMP
- Experience of living and/or working in higher-threat environments
The Senior Managing Consultant is accountable to the Director Special Risks Response (SRR), Crisis and Security Consulting, for their responsibilities stated in this job description. These responsibilities will be monitored and managed through the mid-year and annual performance review and supported through the monitoring of their KPIs.
As directed and delegated by Managing Director, Crisis and Security Consulting, and the Authority Matrix.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant previous experience in a security, intelligence or risk management environment
- Minimum five years' relevant commercial experience
- Extensive travel experience
- Proven track record of meeting commercial sales targets (new business development)
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Business Unit: Security Services
Career Area: International
Location: London, London, GB Washington D.C, WA, US
Job Segement: Consultant, Consulting, Business Development, Risk Management, Contract, Technology, Sales, Finance