Citigroup Risk - Head of EMEA Securitization and SPV Risks - C15 in London, United Kingdom
• Approving, managing and reporting risk exposures to structured vehicles backed by various asset classes include Consumer Assets, Broadly Syndicated Loans, Middle Market Exposures within Institutional Clients Group. May include complex highly structured financial transactions including securitization funding facilities and derivatives exposures with securitization SPE’s
• Perform in-depth fundamental credit analysis, by monitoring a company’s financial performance, risk metrics and compliance with financial covenants (annual reviews and new credit approvals)
• Responsibilities include research, credit analysis, risk rating assessment, coordinating deal closings and active monitoring of the portfolio to identify credit migration
• Analyze transactions to provide high quality credit opinions.
• Contribute to the timely completion of portfolio reviews, and portfolio stress tests for senior risk and business management
• Conducting on-site reviews of servicers and originators
• Participate in customer calls, attend site meetings and assist with development of account strategies
• Generate reports as required to highlight portfolio metrics for internal and external regulators
• Work with CRMS, Credit Risk Operations and Global Reporting to make sure credit risk positions are accurately reported in credit systems
• Manage team of Credit Officers
Extensive years of relevant experience
Experience in people management
Comprehensive understanding of the industry and direct competitors' products and services
Comprehensive understanding of strategic direction of the function
In-depth conceptual/practical grounding in the function and/or expertise in related subject areas
Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE at https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility.html .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE at http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeoaapolicy.pdf .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_unformattedESQA508c.pdf .
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.